Meet the Lawyers at Harris, Wyatt & Amala, LLC
For more than thirty-five years, the law firm of Harris, Wyatt & Amala, LLC, has been assisting personal injury victims. An injury can leave you out of work and facing a financially difficult situation. However, with the help of our talented, dedicated attorneys, you can fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to speak to a knowledgeable attorney.
To find out more about our lawyers, click on the links below:
Finding the Right Lawyer in Oregon
The attorney you hire can greatly influence the outcome of your case. As a result, you must choose someone who is highly qualified—someone like the attorneys at Harris, Wyatt & Amala, LLC.
Below are the attributes you should look for in injury lawyers:
- Experience: You must hire a lawyer who has substantial experience in personal injury law. It is also important to hire an attorney who focuses on assisting personal injury victims. Your lawyer must have experience in negotiating and litigating.
- Knowledge: Personal injury law is complicated. Without a knowledgeable attorney by your side, you may quickly become lost and frustrated. Furthermore, the injury lawyers you hire should be able to explain various personal injury laws for the state in which you are suing (e.g., Oregon) and answer any questions you have in a clear and understandable way.
- Timeliness: In personal injury law, choosing an attorney who works quickly is essential if you hope to receive any form of compensation. Your lawyer should begin working on your case immediately. According to the statute of limitations, you have two years from the date of injury to file a lawsuit. After this time has passed, you can no longer take legal action.
- Respect: Your attorney must treat you with the respect you deserve. He or she should patiently listen to you, provide advice, and offer a sound course of action on how you should proceed with your case. Additionally, other members of the legal community must respect your lawyer.
- Commitment: An Oregon injury lawyer who commits to serving your best interests works to obtain the outcome you deserve. You want to feel that a lawyer is in your corner, doing everything possible to protect your rights and obtain the compensation entitled by law. When preparing your case, negotiating a settlement, or presenting arguments before a judge and jury, your lawyer’s tenacious dedication can make all the difference.
Attorneys with Seasoned Experience
Almost all personal injury cases involve dealing with insurance companies. Our attorneys handle plaintiff and defendant insurance litigation and have acquired seasoned experience from both sides of a lawsuit. This experience provides us with insight into the strategies that plaintiff and defense counsels use, which is invaluable for winning cases. When you bring your personal injury case to us, we draw on this experience and put extensive expertise to work on your behalf.
A number of our attorneys have received peer review recognitions for their legal accomplishments, including AV ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest ethical and professional rating awarded. Our attorneys have collectively handled hundreds of personal injury trials, honed their negotiation skills, and become extremely effective in negotiating just settlements.
Seek Experienced, Effective Representation
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your injury and the prospects for pursuing legal action. We listen attentively to your side of the story and evaluate whether another party's negligence or wrongful action allows a cause of action to bring a case. We have compassion for our clients and understand the hardship, pain, and suffering that a serious injury imposes on victims and their families.
If you suffer a personal injury in Oregon, do not hesitate in contacting an Oregon injury lawyer today online or by phone 971-599-6723 . At the law firm of Harris, Wyatt & Amala, LLC, we take great pride in fighting for the rights of personal injury victims. Let us be your voice.